- 1. NAME OF BODY (Business): PSP Timber Industries (Pty) Ltd
Registration Number: 2000278367
Chief executive officer: ESIAS IGNATIUS VAN GREUNEN
The appointed information officer: LIZ?L DE WAAL
Address: Wagenaarstreet, Spoornet, Oudtshoorn
Postal Address: P.O. Box 84, Oudtshoorn, 6620
Telephone: 044-272 6236
Fax Number: 044-272 0899
- 2. INFORMATION/DOCUMENTS AVAILABLE IN ACCORDANCE WITH OTHER LEGISLATION
(Section 51(1)(d) of the Act)
The business keeps information/documents in accordance with the following legislation
(please note that this is not an exhaustive list):-
- Companies Act, Act no. 61 of 1973
- Income Tax Act, Act No. 58 of 1962 (Section 75)
- Value-Added Tax Act, Act no. 89 of 1991 (Section 65)
- Unemployment Insurande Act, Act No. 30 of 1966 (Section 32)
- Basic Conditions of Employment Act, Act no. 75 of 1997 (Section 31)
- Employment Equity Act, Act no. 55 of 1998 (Section 26)
- Compensation for Occupational Injuries and Diseases Act, Act No. 130 of 1993 (Section 97)
- Occupational Health and Safety Act, Act No 85 of 1993
- Skills Development Act
It is recorded that any and all documents / information requested pertaining to the aforesaid
shall always only be made available to a requestor subject to the provisions of the Act.
- 3. DOCUMENTS / INFORMATION HELD BY THE BUSINESS IN TERMS OF THE ACT
(Section 51 (1) (e) of the Act)
The business keeps information on
- Personnel related issues: Employees records, conditions of employment and company policy,
address lists, etc.
- Clients: contact information, product subscriptions, contractual agreements, accounting
information and general communication.
- Suppliers: contact information, contractual agreements, accounting information and general
- Technical product information.
- Import documentation
- Financial statements
The above-mentioned records are of a confidential nature and only accesible to authorised people.
- 4. GUIDE IN TERMS OF SECTION 10 OF THE ACT (Section 51 (1) (b) of the Act)
In terms of section 10 of the Act a guide will be compiled by the SAHRC containing such information
as may be required by a person who wishes to exercise any right contemplated in the Act. The guide
will be made available in all the official languages.
Contact details of the South African Human Rights Commission:
The Research and Documentation Department
Private Bag 2700
Telephone: +27 11 484 8300
Fax: +27 11 484 0582
- 5. NOTICE(S) IN TERMS OF SECTION 52(2) OF THE ACT (Section 51(1) (c) of the Act)
At this stage no notice(s) has/have been published.
- 6. FEES
The fees applicable to any application for information, is displayed on the South African Human
Rights Commission's website at www.sahre.org.za